In-House Capital, LLC (“In-House Capital”) respects your concerns about privacy.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on our website, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it, and the choices available to consumers regarding our use of the information.
Information We Obtain
We obtain certain personal information in connection with the services we provide. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Username and online password and other log-in details;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code); and other personal information in content you provide to us on our websites.
- Verify the data elements collected.
In addition, when you visit our websites, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
The information collected in this manner includes IP addresses, operating systems type, browser type, domain and other system settings.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
Through these automated collection methods, we collect “clickstream data,” which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website.
As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored.
If you wish to disable the storage of cookies on your device, you may do so using the settings on your browser or device.
Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our websites. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
How We Use The Consumer Information We Obtain
We may use the consumer information we obtain to:
- Create and manage your profile and account;
- offer and provide products and services to you, such as hotel bookings and marketing materials;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, contests, promotions and other offers;
- display content on our websites;
- respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests, and provide information you request;
- process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- perform data analysis (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our user’s visits to our websites and (ii) managing our business.
We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our websites, identify users of our websites, and gather demographic information about our users.
We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our websites, how users navigate through our websites, and how we may tailor our websites to better meet the needs of our users.
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may use third party web analytics services on the website, such as those of Google Analytics.
These services help us analyze how users use the website.
The information collected for this purpose (including IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to send Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals to websites you visit, informing those websites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked.
We do not track visitors to the website individually or across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore the website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar mechanisms received from browsers.
You can opt out here:
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you.
You may unsubscribe from receiving future marketing and promotional email communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our email communications.
Please note that we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry and for certain account-related or transactional purposes.
Links To Other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information.
Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
If additional information is required for loan review, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the additional information.
Information We Share
We share the personal information we obtain with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as ad network vendors.
These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may share the personal information we obtain with our affiliates, franchisees and joint marketing partners.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required or permitted to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, (iii) for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
6620 Southpoint Drive South, Ste. 230